Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Holiday check in....


 I hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas.   

I have had the week off from work and was hoping to get in some crafty time.   
But I keep finding myself doing other stuff.... Like cleaning out drawers or shopping...LOL

I did want to stop in to share one of the tags I made for our Holiday packages.

As my Husband said.... I can't settle for store bought tags....LOL

I always buy bags and stuff during the after Christmas sale.  
Last year I picked up all different green bags.  
So this years theme was green/red.  

Since there was so much green on the bag I wanted to pull out the reds.  


I also wanted to give my tags some dimension so I used this
 great bow die from My Creative Time.
 And then of course I had to use my great funny little Moose from Unity.

I took the sentiment from one of the Unity snowman sets. 
 I thought that it worked much better with this cute Moose.



Hopefully I will be back later this week with another creation.

Unless I find a closet to clean.....

Teresa





I will be entering this in the following challenges





6 comments:

  1. Just checking back to see what everyone is doing since the Coffee Lovers BlogHop is over. Don't worry about cleaning a closet...just keep on making tags. Really adorable tag and love the big red bow. I don't make a lot of tags; but I think I will for next year on family packages, I usually do one for the neighbors for my cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every year I say I'm going to make homemade tags - but, shoot, I can't even get my Christmas cards out in time. ;) This is such an awwww-dorable tag and I'm sure it made somebody's Christmas extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your tag and especially your little moose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute tag - love that red bow with the scallops!

    ReplyDelete