Saturday, June 6, 2015

WaterColor Blog Hop



watercolor.bloghop


Hello....

I'm back with another project

Today I made this watercolor flower card for 


I started doing this watercolor technique where I emboss my image 
and then I use watercolors or my H2O's to color in the image.  

I really like the effect I get from this technique.  
And everything stays in the lines.

I know...I Know....  Staying in the lines in not always the goal,  
but I can not help myself.




This is one of the watercolor images from Rubber Necker stamps.  
I still have not mastered how the watercolor piece works.  
Someday I will get it and can share.

And.... 5 minutes after I took this photo outside it started raining....

Rain in California.  I have almost forgotten what that is......LOL


Teresa






12 comments:

  1. Very pretty mix of colors. I like the contained, embossed approach, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty mix of colors. I like the contained, embossed approach, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty mix of colors. I like the contained, embossed approach, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. Great watercoloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your water colouring is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of yummy purple. Beautiful card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those colors. Your card looks so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, soft, lovely and ethereal!! Love those flowers and what a stunning job you have done coloring them!! Impressive!! I would like to invite you to come to my blog where I am hosting a giveaway!! daisiesgirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love the silver embossing and solf colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful flowers! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete