Sunday, March 15, 2015

Tim's Tags of 2015 - March




Hello Crafty friends.  

Hope you all have enjoyed your weekend.  As always I wish weekends were longer.  

This weekend I finished my March Tag for Tim's Tags of 2015

I really love his inspiration this month.  Beautiful spring colors.  






marchtag


 Tim started out creating a tissue collage.  I don't own any so I used stamps to create the collage effect.  I only inked the areas I wanted to stamp on the tag.   

Tim also used distress paint to color his tag.  I choose to use my Sparkling H20's.  
His background colors came out a little more deep, but I have that great shimmer.  





Using the texture paste and embossing powder is an interesting technique.  I learned very quickly that you have to work very fast.  The texture paste drys quickly.  


I had so much fun I made two.  


Thanks for dropping by

Teresa











3 comments:

  1. I love your tag!!! Gorgeous! The colors are so pretty and I love the mix of metals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teresa, I LOVE the colors you pulled together for your tag and everything you brought together on it! Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful tag, Teresa! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete