Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Be Mine




Happy Tuesday!!!  

Today I share with you yet another v-day card.  

Isn't this elephant sweet.  
I picked him and his partner (a pig) up from Art Impressions.  
They are so cute.  

I just knew that these would make adorable Valentine cards.  


I love the added touch of seeing the backside of the elephant as 
he is peeking through the front of the card.




They also come with die cuts to assist with your image cutting.  

Thanks for stopping by

Teresa








I will be entering this project into the following challenges 

Art Impressions Rubber Stamps - Challenge 152 - Have A Heart
Simon Say's Stamp - Monday Challenge - Red + Pink


4 comments:

  1. Fab design and image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clearly great minds think alike!! I just posted a very similar valentine, using the sweet little pig from this set! I love your valentine with the elephant - thanks for joining us at Art Impressions for our Have a Heart challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! The inside is just darling too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! This is darling! Adorable card and love your design!
    Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete