Saturday, December 13, 2014

Gift wrapping









I would have to say that I am 98% done with my holiday shopping.  Many of the gifts are spread out on the dining room table waiting to be wrapped.  

Before Thanksgiving I made a bunch of tags.... Now the problem.  
Finding bags and gift wrap to match.  Does this happen to you???  

I made a couple of these tags a few weeks ago.
 After a browsing a few stores, I found that I really could not match the 
package as well as I would have liked.  



I used an adorable stamp set that I picked up from the Rubber Cafe.   
I stamped and colored an extra package.  Cut it out and used some pop dots to pop it off the tag.  Added some glitter behind to give it a little sparkle and then framed the image with circles.  






Here is the finished package.  Not quite what I was going for but it works.  

Teresa






I will be entering this card into the following challenges



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift tag Teresa! Super cute and I love the pretty sparkle.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gift tag looks amazing :) fab design

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just amazing! I love circles layered like that! Thank you for joining the Blog Hop over at The Rubber Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works perfectly, Teresa! And that is an adorable stamp! I also love your sweet teakettle tag in the coffee hop post. I appreciate that you came to visit me and I'm sorry I'm only just now getting around to visit you back. It's a pleasure to meet you and become your newest follower! I'd love to have you pop back over to my place and join me as a follower, too, if you like! I hope your Christmas was wonderful and I wish you all the best in the new year!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little tag! I love the gold glittery center!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Teresa! I am fluttering over from the lovely Darnell's. :o) I've just perused your blog and your work is lovely! This tag precious and works beautifully with the bag. What a darling stamp and I just adore all of the glitter! :o) I'm happy to be your newest follower and look forward to seeing your future creations. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete