Saturday, November 1, 2014

November already?

Oh my.... November is here already.  This year is flying right by. 

Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween.   Ours was a little wet.  But it did not stop the kids from having fun.

Today I started coloring images to start making Christmas cards.  Yes... I said Christmas.  

Though I took a little time out to play with my Paper Smooches set that I picked up a couple of months ago.  I made this cute little card using the sketch from the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge.








Have a great weekend




6 comments:

  1. This is SO DARLING, Teresa. I love the image, and the design is adorable as well. I would love to have you share your sweet creations with us in our weekly Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. We offer great prizes, too. I hope you will come play along!
    Karen
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fab image.This is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is fun, Teresa, and I love the papers you chose to go with this cute little guy! Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so, so cute! Great image and you chose the perfect patterned paper for your card! Love it!

    Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Smooches Sparks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Teresa! Maybe I have said it before but I l LOVE your picture with the flag in the background,beautiful!
    Your card is darling with that cute image and fun patterned papers you chose.

    ReplyDelete