Sunday, August 31, 2014

Birthday Card


Hello there.....

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Labor Day weekend.   Some of our plans fell through so we are just staying home and relaxing.  However my son is attending a birthday party for his best friend tomorrow.  It;s the big 14.  I can't believe how fast these boys are growing up.

Since I seem to be running very low on Boy themed cards, I had to make on for tomorrow's festivities.    

My son choose the Sunday stamp from the Greeting card.  He told me to go with blue.  I used some brads in each of the corners and even the WOW  is a brad.



Thanks for dropping by.  Have a fun and safe weekend

Teresa



I will be posting this project in the following challenges

The Greeting Farm - Farm Fresh Friday -Favorite Embellishment
Simon Say's Blog - Wednesday Challenge - Anything goes 




4 comments:

  1. Super sweet card! Such a cute image!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! This is cute!!! Great teenage image!!! Fun to get your son's opinions! My first born is now 17! Where does the time fly? I hope your son enjoyed the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and coloring, perfect for a 14th birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boy card! Can't remember the last time I used brads on my cards! Thanks for joining us at TGF FFF!

    ReplyDelete