Sunday, October 6, 2013

World Card Making Day.......

Yesterday was World Card Making Day.  

Did you participate?   I did.  

I made card for some challenges around the internet.  
 I also made some Halloween card for my Mother-in-law to send you here grandchildren.   

Let just say I was busy.  

I am sharing with you a card I made using Core'dinations paper 
and some great stamps from Sweet & Sassy Stamps.     



Thanks for stopping by.... and have a wonderful week.

Teresa




I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Simon Says Stamp Blog - We're Going Dotty

4 comments:

  1. love your card, teresa! sanding, tearing, a fab color combo! happy to see you playing with us at Core'dinations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Loving the torn accents and the sanding. Thanks for hanging with us over at Core for WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love your design
    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge this week

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very pretty! I love that map stamp! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete