Wednesday, August 14, 2013

That Fall Feeling

I am starting to feel like it should be fall soon.  My son starts back to school tomorrow,  preseason football is on the tube, I am starting to crave hearty foods and all of the craft companies are showing off there fall designs.  And I really am ready for some cool weather.

How about you?

Today I have a card to help bring in that fall feeling.  I received this new image from Serendipity stamps.  It is from their new fall & winter line.  It's call Pumpkins and Sunflowers.  I used one of my Fiskars punches to add a few butterflies.  You can't tell from the photo, but the wings are popped up a little to give them some dimension.   It is a wonderful image.







Thanks for stopping in.



I will be entering this card into the following challenges.

Serendipity Stamps Challenge - SSCB#17 Butterflies
The House that Stamps Built - DCC#814 - things with wings 


7 comments:

  1. Teresa your card is beautiful and I like the way you added the butterflies and beautiful fall colors. I am so with you ….I want fall too. Cant wait for football to start either. Do you have a favorite team? Mine is Green Bay. Thanks for playing along in the Serendipity Stamps Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fall card...love those colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stamp is just the cutest! I really like how you kept your colors monochromatic and popped in the darker butterflies! Soooo ready for fall too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun use of this image!! I am certainly feeling the fall weather....we have cooled off and windows are open!! Fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So prett! I like the color and the bitty butterflies you added! I'm sad too - my son went back to school last week! Summer went too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely! I like the long image, it's certainly something different :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete