Sunday, August 11, 2013

Be Inspired

I am really starting to enjoy these challenges that give you photo to pull inspiration from.  You just never really know what the end result will be.

I made this card from the TAWS Be Inspired Challenge.

Seems easy enough.  I though... Somewhere around this house I have paper that matches that mug.  Well, after searching around, I guess I was imagining things again.  LOL     However, in my search I found Washi Tape that reminded me of this photo.  

I used one of the free images from The Alley Way to make this card. 




I am not really sure what this guy is, but I think (and the hubby agrees) it is a robot egg.  I think he is adorable.  I gave him some dimension by adding some layers to his band and beak.  I also gave him some googly eyes. 







2 comments:

  1. I love this! The robochick freebie looks awesome in paper pieced layers with those awesome sections of patterns. And the googly eyes are the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at BE Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love that little chick and the colors you used-nice and vibrant.

    ReplyDelete