Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday....

Happy Monday everyone.  Hope you had a wonderful weekend. Since it is  Monday so that means back to my 3rd job (after being a wife and parent).  I had lots of crafting time this weekend so I have lots of posting to complete.  I am currently working on this post during lunch.

My inspiration for this card was from the Cupcake inspiration color challenge as seen below.




When I first saw these colors I had no clue which direction to go. I did find some additional inspiration from a Fellow Fiskateer.


I used my Spellbinders dies to cut the doily and stamped The Roaring 20's Placard stamp from the Rubber Cafe.  The ribbon and lace are from Graphic 45 which is perfect for the vintage look..  The sentiment is from Hero arts.  And the corner punch is from Fiskars.  I struggled with the corner punch a little.... I just wanted those flower to go in the same direction and had to figure out the orientation of the paper to make it work.  





Thanks for stopping in.

                          Teresa






I will be entering this card into the following challenges
Cupcake Inspirations  - color challenge
Simon Stamp Challenge. - anything goes
There she goes TSG-205 - April Showers, May flowers
Kaboodle Doodles Challenge - Brown or Tan




8 comments:

  1. Wow... This is Beautiful.... Love the colors and the newspaper look of the doily. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous card!! Love it!!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card, lovely details and the colors are perfect...thanks for sharing ta cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card; love the paper the circle is cut from; that's fab!

    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! ~Michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck and I hope to see you back Sunday for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card!!

    Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card Teresa! i LOVE putting pretty brads in the middle of flowers :) THanks for playing along with the TSG Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. fabulous card! thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete