Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Farmer Farewells on Farm Fresh Friday


Happy New Year everyone!!!  Hope you had a safe and wonderful holiday.  I have made a few simple resolutions that I believe that I can keep.  One is to make more time for crafting and blogging.  So today I start the year out right and make a new post.

One of my favorite stamp companies, the Greeting Farm, is saying Farewell to their current design team by hosting a CASE Challenge (copy and share everything).  With so many great card layouts it was hard to choose just one but I settled on this beautiful card from the talented Shaela.  She designed this card for the Pay it Forward blog in November.  I really love the simple background that allows the image to be the focus.  





Here is my card.  



Thanks for stopping in.

Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment