Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Farm Fresh Friday and Spectrum Noir

Today I am mixing it up with one card... two challenges.  As always I enjoy the challenge for the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge over at the Splendid Stamping blog.  This challenge is "Use Something New."  I used my new Thursday stamp from the Greeting Farm and my new Spellbinders Dies.   The Second Challenge is from the Spectrum Noir Markers.  Their challenge is "Show Us Your Blues."  I just started using alcohol markers.  I need lots of practice but I will get there.





3 comments:

  1. She's so cute! I love the pink hat. :) Thanks for playing with us in the TGF challenge!

    Luvs,
    Annie Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card! She looks tough =) Thanks for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darling! Thanks so much for playing along with the Spectrum Noir challenge!

    ReplyDelete